posted to rec.boats.electronics
Glenn Ashmore

Default Isolation Transformer and DC corrosion

Definitely mount it on the boat. Once you make a place for it to mount
wiring it up is simple but I wish I could find a Charles transformer for
less than $500. I need two and the best price I have found is $670 each.

--
Glenn Ashmore

there of) at: http://www.rutuonline.com

"David&Joan" wrote in message
Whatever you do, don't install the isolation transformer at the dock box,
install it in your boat. That way you can easily take it with you. And BTW
a 30 amp Charles River isolation transformer is less than $500 bucks and
will take less than an hour to install it on your boat.

David