Jim

Default Mecury InBoard/OutBoard Cranks But will not Start

What did you tell the marina that you didn't tell us? Wonder how they came
to that conclusion. Did you check timing and/or dwell after you replaced the
points?
Jim
"SSG Benedict" wrote in message
ups.com...

Jim wrote:
Flooded with what? Gas? Water? How's your fuel quality? Plugs might still
be
fouled or water in the distributor, etc.
Jim

Should be a wire(wires) hanging loose near the switch. Get the engine
running before you connect up the switch, since disconnecting it covered
up
another problem that you will need to troubleshoot.

I replaced plugs, points and everything. Had good spark and everything,
but still no starting. I called up a marina and they said that from
what i told them it is definately the starter. SO .... i guess i have
to spend a couple houndred on that now,, lol