Default E-Tec problems series 2

K. Smith wrote:

(and wrote, and wrote, and wrote, and wrote)

Do you miss the old tone of this group, K, with everybody fighting and
OT virtually all the time?

One might think so.

Will you pick a different victim with each of your "series" posts? You
were very unfair to JohnH, and an apology would not be unwarranted.
There are more than a few of us who have given you loads of crap over
the years, (in exchange for as good or better from you), but JohnH
hasn't done anything I'm aware of to invite, what (?) 8, 10, 12, or
more personal attack paragraphs.

I'd recommend proceeding with caution. If you get way out on the limb
over the new 2-stroke lean burn approach and it turns out the builders
have solved the technical challenges you will look at least slightly
foolish.

How's the winter weather down your way? Rain much? Probably never
snows, right? Grandbabies doing well? Anything to be happy or upbeat
about? Despite our mutual disdain, it would be nice to think you lead a
happy and well adjusted life.