JohnH

Default Troubled times...

On 15 Jun 2006 22:49:25 -0700, wrote:

You were supposed to put a boat in there somewhere to make it boating
related. Now you'll be in trouble, and I'll laugh.
--
John H

***** Have a Spectacular Day! *****

Er, john....

"Oh, I want to travel around the world with my darling husband" said
the wife. The fairy waved her magic wand and - poof! - two tickets for
the Queen Mary II luxury liner appeared in her hands.

More subtleness is required. Look at my OP. Do you think the jon boat and
the GB were part of the original joke? No way. They got added to make sure
I didn't get in hot water with he who is watching me very closely.

I think I would have had your couple eating on the stern of their 53'
Hatteras.

Keep this secret.
--
John H