JohnH

Default Troubled times...

On 15 Jun 2006 20:33:41 -0700, wrote:

John, this ought to help too:

A married couple was out celebrating their 35th wedding anniversary in
a quiet, romantic little restaurant. Suddenly, a tiny, beautiful fairy
appeared on their table and said, "For being such an exemplary married
couple and for being faithful to each other for all this time, I will
grant you each a wish."

"Oh, I want to travel around the world with my darling husband" said
the wife. The fairy waved her magic wand and - poof! - two tickets for
the Queen Mary II luxury liner appeared in her hands.

Then it was the husband's turn. He thought for a moment and said:
"Well, this is all very romantic, but an opportunity like this will
never come again. I'm sorry my love, but my wish is to have a wife 30
years younger than me."

The wife and the fairy were deeply disappointed, but a wish is a
wish...

So the fairy waved her magic wand and - poof! - the husband became 92
years old.

The moral of the story: Men who are ungrateful husbands should
remember fairies are female. (well, at least in stories like this
anyway.)

JohnH wrote:
On 15 Jun 2006 17:17:11 -0700,
wrote:

John, don't feel alone, my wife would do the same for me too.....

JohnH wrote:
Married 25 years, took a look at my wife one day and said, "Honey, 25 years
ago, We had a cheap apartment, a cheap car, fished from a jon boat, and
watched a 10 inch black and white TV. But I got to sleep every night with a
hot, 25 year-old blond.

Now, we have a nice house, nice car, 45 foot Grand Banks, and plasma screen
TV. But I'm sleeping with a 50 year old woman. It seems to me that you are
not holding up your side of things."

My wife is a very reasonable woman. She told me to go out and find a hot 25
year old blond, and she would make sure that I would once again be living
in a cheap apartment, driving a cheap car, fishing from a jon boat...

You were supposed to put a boat in there somewhere to make it boating
related. Now you'll be in trouble, and I'll laugh.

--
John H

***** Have a Spectacular Day! *****