Don White

Default Spanish troops pulling out shortly.

Tuuk wrote in message
Henry ,, your not too smart are you? I mean ,,, lets look at what you
said,,,,

"''''Canada ia little better than Iraq.''''''

I mean, ignoring the errors in grammar and ignoring errors in spelling and
ignoring lack of intelligence, and ignoring the element of racism. So what
are you trying to say? I mean how or what are you comparing? How is Canada

little better than a country that is still discovering mass graves from

its
leader, near 600,000 now.
Come on there Harry,,, you know you deserve this one,,, you have earned
it,,,, Give Your Head A Shake!!!!!!
But please explain if you would,,, how is Canada a little better than

Iraq?
Go ahead,, over to you,, what say you??

Henry, Henry...Looks like 'you've been told' again.
Don't get Tuuk on your case or you'll wish you were in Iraq.

"Henry Blackmoore" wrote in message
ink.net...
In article , "Don White"

wrote:

Anyone else want to chip in and help buy Tuuk a 3rd class seat to Iraq?

Why not to Canada instead?

Canada ia little better than Iraq.