Calif Bill

Default What should it cost to have trailer painted?

"Coff" wrote in message
om...
Gary,

I made the same inquiry of a body shop several years ago when we had a
boat that was trailerable. At that time I had a EZ-Loader tandem for
a 24.5 midcabin boat. I was quoted approximately $1300. We never got
around to having the work done before we sold the rig.

How much were you quoted?

Coff

"Gary Warner" wrote in message

on.

Question: How much should it cost to have our trailer painted??

Wow! You can have the trailer hot dipped galvanized for about $700 in
Oakland, CA. YMMV. Try Earl Shribe for painting. Or Shribe2000. They
painted my S10 pickup for about $275, included stripping the old clearcoat.
Bill