JohnH

Default OT ... but funny

On Thu, 15 Jun 2006 13:34:48 GMT, Don White wrote:

basskisser wrote:
wrote:

thunder wrote:

On Wed, 14 Jun 2006 07:57:47 -0400, RCE wrote:

Damn! That's a lot of cars. Assuming the 300, refers to General
Lees, there were quite a few other cars trashed in that series. The
police cars alone, could have outfitted a small city.

Watch the first Blues Brothers movie......

One of my favorite all time movies!

Highlight had to be the two songs performed during the concert at the
old dance hall. I read somewhere that John Belushi actually did the
gymnastic flips.
My sons used to get a real big kick out of the Nun smacking the guys
with the pointer. In my day, teachers actually did that.

I think much of my tinnitus is due to being smacked upside the head by
nuns. They were able to curl their hand in such a way that made ears ring
for a month.
--
John H

***** Have a Spectacular Day! *****