MMC

Default The Tool Kit ,, The Tool Kit ,,

"purple_stars" wrote in message
oups.com...
Wayne.B wrote:
On 14 Jun 2006 01:12:31 -0700, "purple_stars"
wrote:

wd-40, duct tape, some clothes hangers, one handed pocket knife,
garbage bag ties, screw driver, handful of fuses, ziploc bags and
rubber bands, q-tips, wooden plugs and mallet, heavy duty cable
cutters, rope, a brick, electrical tape, cloth rags, multi-meter, wind
proof lighter, scraps of wire, twist on electrical connectors, assorted
bolts and nuts, a corkscrew, ball pein hammer, an extension cord, and a
sh*t load of bubble gum.

You've included some of my favorite "specialty" tools like the coat
hanger, but I've never felt the need for a brick. What do you use
that for if I can ask?

oh well you can beat on stuff with it, and toss it at stuff too. but
what i was really thinking was more of a firebrick so when you use a
blow torch or need to solder something you don't burn a hole in the
boat LOL. i know when i'm around the house i'm always picking up a
rock or brick and using it for something, and there's not many rocks on
a boat! it's also good for holding things down when the wind blows.

You could string a few together and tie them around the discordant crew
members ankles........