Solo Thesailor

Default *This* chowda is delicious!

Hello Harry Krause and fans,

Thanks for a great recipe. Can't find clam chowder easily in Australia,
Have only been looking in cookbooks (one I bought from Fortworth,
Texas).

I am on a project to collate/publish sailing recipes (more particularly
for 'at sea' where ingredients and conditions can be challenging).
Would you like to contribute, as per my website below (the Food section
is being-constructed?? I don't want to plagiarise or infringe any
copyright or anything. Any contributions will go in the name of the
contributors.

Am wondering why you asked not to be archived, is there something about
archiving I should know about?

Cheers
Solo Thesailor
http://sailingstoriesandtips.blogspot.com Comments/feedback on stories