Tuuk

Default ( OT) Help your president

Ok,, Ok,,, moron,,, I will cut and paste my last post,,, just for your
stupidity,,

2 estimates.

One that over 1 million people, Iraqis, Kuwaitis and Iranians,
were killed by Saddam or during wars that he started during his
roughly 20 year reign of terror. That would mean 50,000 per year.

Another estimate is based on mass graves that have
been uncovered (and widely publicized) containing between 300,000 and
400,000 plus other known atrocities such as Kuwaitis and Kurds, but
doesn't count the dead in the Iraq-Iran war. That comes to 600,000 -
800,000. Again, dividing by 20 means 30,000 to 40,000 per year.

Now how you morons can criticize Bush's agenda of saving lives,, accuse him
of stealing oil,, or not being elected is unknown to me. Even after hearing
16 school children, some in kindergarten were killed this morning by the
terrorists you are supporting. It boggles my mind that you would not be at
least supportive of the U.S. lead coalition objective of eradicating the
world of terrorism.
Is there something about mass graves popping up everywhere that appeals to
you? Does it make you feel more "quality human" ? Do you like to hear of
school children being killed? Why wouldn't you want that stopped? This
disease is spreading rapidly and I hope the U.S. brave soldiers will stop
it. I also support groups like Rotary, Kiwanis, Masons, who pledge to
eradicate the world of polio,,, you morons have something against that
also????

Give your heads a shake,,,,,,

"Don" wrote in message
" Tuuk" wrote
Come on moron,,, I answered the question,,,

shred

OK.
You have continuously displayed the behavior of an undisciplined child and
now I will reward you accordingly.
You are hereby sent to the corner to contemplate your errant behavior for

time such as I will decide.
When you have chosen to act as an adult you will be afforded access to my
monitor again.

*plink*