Jere Lull

Default Souther Trades Yacht Sales

In article ,
AMPowers wrote:

Does anyone have any experience with Souther Trades Yacht Sales out
of the British Virgin Islands? I'm interested in purchasing a vessel
through them and would appreciate any recommendations about either
this particular company or issues regarding buying a boat from this
country.

Check on the company name as it looks like you have a typo, and the
only company I know with a similar name is North/South. There used to
be Tradewinds, but they went belly up.

Admittedly, it's been a few years since I've gone down, so I might be
out of date.

--
Jere Lull