RCE

Default E-Tec problems series 1

On Tue, 13 Jun 2006 23:42:29 -0400, "RCE" wrote:

RCE (Eisboch)

www.eisboch.com

Kewl site man - good job.

Although you might want to down size things a little - don't know what
you are using for a web editor though so I can't offer advice.

Thanks for the feedback. I had the pages set to 1400 wide that may be too
wide for some monitors. I have reset them to 1200.

The software is "PageBuilder" on Yahoo GeoCities. It's a java based program
that is really simple to use and does not reside in your computer ... you
use it on line. It has to be simple given the fact that even I figured it
out in a half hour or so.

I also removed the sound files from two of the pages as they were causing an
"Active X" prompt on some computers.
It didn't on mine, but did on Mrs. E's. Both laptops are the same, except
she has the media enhanced version and I have the basic HP Pavilion zd8000.

RCE

www.eisboch.com