Peter

Default Marina Etiquette

Bill Kearney wrote:
Relying on people to do the right thing WRT power is a waste of time.

Like relying on the marina to have it properly set up?

Well, yeah, you should be able to rely on the marina to do what's
technologically possible and cheap to protect fools from themselves,
and others from fools. As I said, RCD's are cheap. There really isn't
any good excuse for not using them and it makes a live cable immersed
in sal****er impossible, barring some sort of wierd RCD failure. The
only time I've had one of these things go bad, it went open circuit so
no current flowed ie a fail-safe condition.

PDW