JoeSpareBedroom

Default snake in the boat-house

"Dan J.S." wrote in message

wrote in message
. ..
Great article, forward this to any boater you care about

This article may be reprinted, redistributed, given away, posted on any
website, and freely used as long as it remains in its entirety and as
long
as all links and attributions, including this license remains intact. It
may
not be sold.

There's a snake in the boat-house!!!
What to do (and not do) when you see a snake

by Chad Minter
http://www.envenomated.com

Maybe if Congress and the Senate got their head out of their asses and
made snakes illegal to bite humans, we would all be safe!

"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I
repeat myself." - Mark Twain