Bob

Default Marina Etiquette

Roger Long wrote:
"Rosalie B." wrote

I think the main hazard that Roger cited would be to people who had
legitimate reason to be in the water (like divers working on a prop)
and who did not know that the cord was in the water or if the cord
fell in while they were working.

Actually, I was envisioning someone leaning over to helpfully pull the
cord (which might look like a hose to a non boater) out of the water,
getting to the part that was wet with salt water, being surprised by
the tingle, and then pitching in.

Roger Long

Any body ever too lazy after three beers with the guy a cople boats
over and just unfurl your short arm and take a **** over the side?

ZAPppp !
OUCH !

When I am working on my boat it sure is easy to just neel down and
rinse off my hands in the water.

And then there are the steel piles the dock is connected to. Guess I
better not touch them.
Oh, the dock water supply that runs through 1/2' galvanized pipe. Guess
I can not touch that.

I guess that is purdy stpid of me to think the marina water wont kill
me.
Too many what-ifs.

Bob