Tuuk

Default Spanish troops pulling out shortly.

Henry ,, your not too smart are you? I mean ,,, lets look at what you
said,,,,

"''''Canada ia little better than Iraq.''''''

I mean, ignoring the errors in grammar and ignoring errors in spelling and
ignoring lack of intelligence, and ignoring the element of racism. So what
are you trying to say? I mean how or what are you comparing? How is Canada a
little better than a country that is still discovering mass graves from its
leader, near 600,000 now.
Come on there Harry,,, you know you deserve this one,,, you have earned
it,,,, Give Your Head A Shake!!!!!!
But please explain if you would,,, how is Canada a little better than Iraq?
Go ahead,, over to you,, what say you??

"Henry Blackmoore" wrote in message
ink.net...
In article , "Don White"

wrote:

Anyone else want to chip in and help buy Tuuk a 3rd class seat to Iraq?

Why not to Canada instead?

Canada ia little better than Iraq.