Don White

Default Charcoal Cooking

Chris wrote:
I tried that: Ashes sink/dissolve, but unburned charcoal pieces float
and make an embarrassing mess.
Compressed (char?)coal pellets you can sometimes get might be heavier.

Chris

David M. Hitchner wrote:

I am about to put a charcoal grill on my party barge. Any tips on what to
do with the charcoal after grilling? I do not want to leave them in the
grill while moving.

Thanks.

--
David M. Hitchner - K5DMH
Baton Rouge, LA

Baton Rouge Area Scanning
http://home.bellsouth.net/p/PWP-k5dmh

ID Tracker
http://bellsouthpwp.net/k/d/kd5eis/I.../IDTracker.htm

ASDS - Anti-Spam Defense System - Do not Auto-Reply
For replies, use my callsign @bellsouth.net.

Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity!

Why not have a dedicated metal pail/lid to keep them in until proper
disposal?
note: should have a couple inches of sand in the bottom to protect
gelcoat etc from heat.