posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

Default Funny Comments of the Day

Bwahahah...now your "surge" is constant...Bwahahaha right bubbles, U da

man.

Joe, do you think anyone doesn't see your obvious lies? I said we
surged to 12 knots and held just over 10 steady. That's faster than
your boat. You must be crazy to suggest that your motorsailor can keep
up with my boat. Your boat wasn't built to do it either, which not a
design flaw, dumbass.

Sheeeze no old tired Tayana can keep pace with RedCloud.

The Tayana 48 DS is new, dopey. It is far faster than your boat with an
actual PHRF rating. You got one of those?

Bubbles I put more miles under my keel in a week then you do all
year.

What week is that, Joe? All you do is post here while we sail...and I
sailed again today while you posted.

Is that why you haul around heavy powerless AC's...to keep her
light?

I carry far far less gear than you, period. And I thought everyone says
I barely need the AC. Now you say I need a generator? I think heat and
AC are nice at the dock where our protected marina gets little breeze.
I don't think I need it daysailing or doing weekend cruises, Joe. But
it's clear you need these things!

What do you know about sailing or boat quality.

Well, of the 21 boats I brokered in the last 9 months, 2 were Island
Packets, 1 was a Bristol 35.5, several were C&Cs, , 1 was a new Tartan
3500 and so on....I also get to sail these boats, attend the surveys
and run the sea trials. I work with boats, Joe. And that makes me ten
times the sailor you'll ever be. While you paint over rust this week
I'll be sailing my boat AND a restored Gulfstar. The following week
I'll be NC sailing a Hobie 16, which we rented for 4 days.

And my Labrisa that I sail

Bwahahahahhahaha! It had to come to that, didn't poor Joey!? Now you
have your "fun" boat because the Dead Cloud is a motorsailor.
Uggghhhh. Stick a fork in Joe.

RB
35s5
NY