posted to rec.boats.electronics
Matthew Millichap

Default UK. New gps/fishfinder/depthfinder required. Advice please

GD thinking batman!!

Sorry - 28ft motor cruiser - Cleopatra 850....no pool unfortunately! Thx

"Larry" wrote in message
"Matthew Millichap" wrote in
:

Hi,

I have always used garmin products but now need a new gps find/depth
sounder and would like some advice on what to avoid/buy etc and the
advantages/disadvantages of any brand. I have looked at the garmin uk
website but I cannot find anything suitable for marine use.We are in
the UK and any tips on where to buy this kit would be handy too!

Thanks in advance

Sure would help if we knew whether this was an outboard powered aluminum
fishing boat or a 30 meter Italian motoryacht with swimming pool.......(c;