John H

Default Presidential Humor

On Tue, 20 Apr 2004 21:07:56 GMT, wrote:

John
You appear to have missed the point.

You are the one that claimed Kerry "requested" his Purple Hearts. Fact is it
was his commanding officer that had to request them.

Yes I know it is difficult for you, since your guy went AWOL instead of
completing his tour... Come to think of it, he went AWOL in country didn't
he? Yes that's it, AWOL in the USA... Major war was going on here... If I
remember his guy lost that election...

Whoops! I said nothing about Kerry requesting his Purple Hearts. Maybe you
should reread the posts. I commented on the (lack of) a requirement for severity
of a wound. You then proceeded to accuse me of not knowing of what I speak.
Remember?

John H

On the 'Poco Loco' out of Deale, MD
on the beautiful Chesapeake Bay!