JohnH

Default E-Tec problems series 1

On Sun, 11 Jun 2006 07:39:48 -0400, Harry Krause
wrote:

JohnH wrote:
On Sun, 11 Jun 2006 17:24:00 +1000, "K. Smith" wrote:

The E-Tec range of OB engines are now getting sold in numbers into
various markets & their ads are a total pain. So some anti-ads are in order.

The stuff at the end detracts from what was an interesting post. Show us
your series, but the personal attack stuff will just ensure you get
personal attacks in response instead of on-subject debate.

Please?

Interesting? It's a troll. You got hooked.

I assume since it is a lovely Sunday, we'll see you out on the Bay
later? This early in the season it isn't too crowded.
We'll probably head up to Deale from BP, since the winds are out of the
NW and I'd rather face the chop heading out instead of at the end of the
day. I'm waiting for the outside temp to get close to 60 before I wake
up my wife. If she sees it is only 49.9999F right now, there's no hope!

No, SWMBO has decreed that we must attend her niece's graduation party. The
weather reports do look good for today, though. Wayne Morgan was out
yesterday and landed five keepers, trolling, in 3-4 foot waves. You
probably know him, as he used to keep his boat at BP. Now he docks it in
Deale. The word is that there are still some keepers out there, but the
blues are starting to have their way with plastic lures.

My last day of subbing is Tuesday, so I may try to get out Wednesday if the
weather holds.

You've not mentioned the big boat lately. Are you getting out in it at all?
Is it running OK?