posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

Default Funny Comments of the Day

I noticed you surged to 10.5. I'm talking steady, RedCloud would
"surge" to 13 in 31 kt's easy...So much for your French clorox bottle.

But you didn't notice that your constant speed of 9 knots is still
slower than our 10.2. Let's put it another way. The Tayana 48 DS that I
sail is faster than your boat...and Heart of Gold can sail circles
around it.
Joe, your boat sails...but it's not a sailor's boat. As a passagemaker
it should be better than my boat....if you ever make a passage. But all
you do is post here! You make no passages. On the other hand Heart of
Gold was built for coastal sailing, family fun daysailing and shorter
range cruising. We use her for that and keep her light and nimble.
You're poor tub, is nothing more than a houseboat with masts, even less
fun to sail than Jeff's dull cat!!!
9 knots in 25-30 says it all. And I'm so glad you admitted it. Can you
imagine what a larger first series would do to you if my far smaller
boat is already faster?
Stomp!

RB
35s5