posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe

Default Funny Comments of the Day

Capt. Rob wrote:
..I proudly own a motor sailor
WTF R U talking about? BTW my boat is faster than yours,

Let's see...."Proud to own a MOTORSAILER"

BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

And then....."BTW my boat is faster than yours"

Sails better in any wind over 15 kts than your boat (Engine off)

BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!

All lost on Joe of course, but damn funny all the same!
We just got back from a bit of a wild ride on the 35s5, main only in
really heavy air. So heavy that the local races were called. Can't say
I blame them,

No doubt with such a tender thin skinned clorox bottle. Your local
weather says winds 21knots with gust to 31, shucks bubbles that prime 9
knot sailing wind on redcloud, no reefs, 100% jib. And you are
sailing in protected waters. Were you scared?

and the wind was cold as well.

Guess turning on the heater was out of the question.
Bwahahahahahahahah

Okay, one more time....

"Proud to own a MOTORSAILER"" BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Damn strait.
http://www.sailinglinks.com/images/RedCloud.jpg

Maybe some day you will get to the stepping stone above a cheap
daysailor.

Congrads on getting to sail. Did you take any pictures?

Joe

RB
35s5
NY