posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

Default Funny Comments of the Day

...I proudly own a motor sailor
WTF R U talking about? BTW my boat is faster than yours,

Let's see...."Proud to own a MOTORSAILER"

BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

And then....."BTW my boat is faster than yours"

BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!

All lost on Joe of course, but damn funny all the same!
We just got back from a bit of a wild ride on the 35s5, main only in
really heavy air. So heavy that the local races were called. Can't say
I blame them, and the wind was cold as well.
Okay, one more time....

"Proud to own a MOTORSAILER"" BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!

RB
35s5
NY