Roger Long

Default Leak ,,, raining ,,, leak

Sorry, I have to know what kind of boat in order to provide proper
advice.

--

Roger Long

"Thomas Wentworth" wrote in message
A 30' plus sailboat ...... don't worry, you will meet me soon.

I will look you up down in the harbor ...

back to the leak ,,, any help?

this leak is driving me nutty .. and of course it has been raining
for weeks..

"Roger Long" wrote in message
What kind of boat?

I had the same problem and solved it with the rig up.

--

Roger Long

"Thomas Wentworth" wrote in message
On starboard side of boat. Near where chainplates come through.
But, can't seem to find source.

What would you all do? If you have re-sealed your chainplates
lately; could you give me an update on the method. My rig is up
so the room around the chainplate covers is limited.