Default Presidential Humor

John
You appear to have missed the point.

You are the one that claimed Kerry "requested" his Purple Hearts. Fact is it
was his commanding officer that had to request them.

Yes I know it is difficult for you, since your guy went AWOL instead of
completing his tour... Come to think of it, he went AWOL in country didn't
he? Yes that's it, AWOL in the USA... Major war was going on here... If I
remember his guy lost that election...

"John H" wrote in message
On Tue, 20 Apr 2004 18:00:58 GMT, wrote:

gehyahtahi, is your knowledge of Harry's alleged wife who is an alleged

doctor as
extensive as your alleged knowledge of Purple Hearts?

You apparently missed the following, as you didn't answer my question:

"And what part of the regulation did I wrongly state? Note that a wound is

an
injury (severity is not indicated), and that a physical lesion is *not*
required. Medical treatment is required, as is documentation. This can

consist
of a bandage and an annotation in medical records.

When it comes to Purple Hearts, I *do* know of which I speak. I would

venture to
say I have had much more experience in that regard than you have had."