Doug Kanter

Default Are Bu****es hoping for pre-election attack here?

"Calif Bill" wrote in message
k.net...

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
"John Smith" wrote in message
news:C0ehc.167300$gA5.1956639@attbi_s03...
Can you imagine a spouse who would call their spouse who was a doctor

paramedic?

Yes, in the past their was a major stigma for anyone to admit to have

mental health problem, but that stigma covered all mental health

providers.
Those who buy into the stigma do not feel any better having a mental

health
problem or having to ask for help, if the provider is a doctor or a
therapist.

If you want to believe Harry's imaginary world, feel free.

Anyone who really wanted to verify if Harry's wife is a doctor would

be
able
to do a search of doctors in Maryland and see if their is a female

doctor
by
the name of Krause whose specialty is psychiatry. I would not bother
because I know it is a lie.

You know it's a lie....how? Your research methods fascinate me.

If his wife was a psychiatrist, he would call her that. Being a
psychotherapist does not require a Ph.D., and being a psychiatrist does
require an MD. So at the most she has a doctorate in psychology. And
reading all the other lies he states, I believe nada on the wife.

I guess my internist's not an internist, because 99% of the time, I refer to
him as a doctor, or just Bob. Incidentally, in the academic world,
psychiatrists are referred to as psychotherapists, therapists,
practitioners, and a host of other names. I guess it doesn't matter to
people who know what they're talking about.