JohnH

Default Happy 06/06/06 Day!!!

On 8 Jun 2006 09:17:18 -0700, "basskisser" wrote:

JimH wrote:
"Black Dog" wrote in message
basskisser wrote:
JimH wrote:

"basskisser" wrote in message
egroups.com...

JR North wrote:

Come ON...don't you know that womens bathrooms at gas stations have
grafitti 10X worse than the mens (don't ask how I know). He's unlikely
to offend any female boater types. Takes a sure footed, secure woman to
make a good skipper or mate. No pansy ass, blue-stockings types here.
JR

Bull****.... all of it.

Bassy......swearing may be just as offensive to the women. ;-)

Where did I swear, Sheriff Jim?

swear ( P ) Pronunciation Key (swâr)
v. swore, (swôr, swr) sworn, (swôrn, swrn) swear·ing, swears
v. intr.
To make a solemn declaration, invoking a deity or a sacred person or
thing, in confirmation of and witness to the honesty or truth of such a
declaration.
To make a solemn promise; vow.
To use profane oaths; curse.
Law. To give evidence or testimony under oath

Sigh

Although not *technically* swearing, many bodily functions are condidered
profanity. You know... ****, ****, ****, stuff like that (I wonder why
not "puke" it's four letters and disgusting ... but I digress). So he
should have said "women may be offended by your foul language and/or
profanity".

I, OTOH, replied with a proper swear word.

He is just trolling for a fight with someone BG........or to be more blunt,
he is once again acting like a real asshole today. ;-)

And away we go......John, I told you it wouldn't be long and Jim would
be back at calling people names, ranting, being petty and childish.....

If you'd filter him, I'd never have known.
--
John H

***** Have a Spectacular Day! *****