basskisser

Default Happy 06/06/06 Day!!!

Black Dog wrote:
JimH wrote:
"basskisser" wrote in message
oups.com...

JR North wrote:

Come ON...don't you know that womens bathrooms at gas stations have
grafitti 10X worse than the mens (don't ask how I know). He's unlikely
to offend any female boater types. Takes a sure footed, secure woman to
make a good skipper or mate. No pansy ass, blue-stockings types here.
JR

Bull****.... all of it.

Bassy......swearing may be just as offensive to the women. ;-)

Goddamned right about that, Jim!

And from my own observations, I have to agree with JR. Women's grafitti
is often much worse than guys, so is women's "locker-room" talk. We
talk about stuff that makes guys curl up and die just thinking about.

That's odd. I've ran gas stations in my youth, and the women's restroom
was always much better than the mens, cleanliness and graffiti wise. If
you want to talk, and act like a street thug, have at it. If you want
to act like a human being and respect others, that would be better.