Larry

Default Storage ,,, where do you keep your equipment ,,

"bushman" wrote in
:

Good question!
I am doing the same. One thing that helped out for me on my last boat
was to paint all the lockers white high gloss enamle. This added a lot
of light to those deep lockers and made it easeir to find things. Now
I have huge lockers, starboard locker I can stand in and just see into
the cockpit. So I am painting everthing white again and devising
shelving and hangers etc. But what should go where?
- Allen

Man, I'm stayin' away from you guys! Last time Cap'n Geoffrey hauled it
all out on the dock we decided to haul half a ton of it to the parking lot!

I think it collects "stuff" by itself when noone boards it for 8 hours. We
didn't haul all that stuff to the boat, did we?....(c;

Why does a boat need FOUR hammers, anyway?