JR North

Default Happy 06/06/06 Day!!!

That's nothing. Back in the late '60's, I had a 5 yr old tell me F***
You! and try to spit on me because I wouldn't buy him a candy bar at the
corner store we were next to. I would have loved to meet his parents and
tell them off, but they prolly would have shot me.
JR

JohnH wrote:

Take a walk down the halls of any school. They're talking that way in 7th
grade. If corrected, the 7th graders will apologize. By the time they're
9th graders, they for sure won't apologize. I had one kid say, "F... you!"
right in my face. He got suspended for a week, but that just makes him
famous.

Very often people will engage in bad behavior simply because it makes them
famous amongst their 'peers'.
--
John H

***** Have a Spectacular Day! *****