John Smith

Default Are Bu****es hoping for pre-election attack here?

Can you imagine a spouse who would call their spouse who was a doctor a
paramedic?

Yes, in the past their was a major stigma for anyone to admit to have a
mental health problem, but that stigma covered all mental health providers.
Those who buy into the stigma do not feel any better having a mental health
problem or having to ask for help, if the provider is a doctor or a
therapist.

If you want to believe Harry's imaginary world, feel free.

Anyone who really wanted to verify if Harry's wife is a doctor would be able
to do a search of doctors in Maryland and see if their is a female doctor by
the name of Krause whose specialty is psychiatry. I would not bother
because I know it is a lie.

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
"John Smith" wrote in message

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

news:c3dhc2g=.8c82e894fe21988fd92179b5623c2386@108 2482793.nulluser.com...
John Smith wrote:
If she is performing her duties as a therapist, and is not
performing her responsibility as a doctor, she doesn't need her
licenses on
the wall.

These are mutally exclusive to you, eh, dunderhead?

Nope, not to me, you are the one who stated she didn't want to be put on

pedestal and did not want to be considered a doctor, she wanted to be
considered a therapist. I know many doctors who liked to be called by

their
first name, but I have never heard of a doctor who wants to be

considered
therapist or anything less than he has study for. Anyone who would

believe
that fantasy needs the help of a real doctor.

Interesting. I always address my excelent internist as Dr. Kerper. He

always
corrects me and says "It's Bob". His diploma from Yale is hanging right on
the wall behind him the whole time. What's going on here?