Tim

Default Happy 06/06/06 Day!!!

basskisser wrote:
Tim wrote:
Odd. You seem to think it's quite exceptable here, though huh?

I have no idea where you cam to that conclusion, and I'm not going to
wersue it any farther.
..

Here they punish kids for that trash talk, as well they should. I want
my kids to grow up to be something besides trash talking street thugs.

I totally agree.
John H's comments were likewise correct. A teacher gets cussed at and
the kid is a hero to his peers. When I was in high school, a kid
through an M-80 in a trash can jsut to impress his other low-life
dudes, and it sent a piece of shrapnel into a girls arm. He was
deffinately kicked out of school, as well as being arrested. One thing
I remember, is when the police cane to pick the kid up, they hand
cuffed him, and he was laughing all the way to the squad car.
Yeah...impressive. A real man...

My daughter is a very clean mouthed kid who is in the top honors, is a
"star" in girls basket ball and volley ball, and for one just finishing
her sophmore year, has written essays to various orgainizations
(American Legion VFW etc), A couple of her papers have reached and won
national competition, and for her rewards, and has recieved four
scholorships...so far.

"I want
my kids to grow up to be something besides trash talking street thugs."

There always have been, and always will be those that choose this type
of path.

and yes, you can hear worse comments than marines at the local high
school.