basskisser

Default Happy 06/06/06 Day!!!

Tim wrote:
basskisser wrote:
Tim wrote:
my 15 yr., old daughter hears worse than that at school.

And that makes it good behavior? What to hell kind of a school does she
go to?

No it doesn't make for good behavior, and I didn't imply anything of
such. I don't even see how you could read that notion in my sentance.

Odd. You seem to think it's quite exceptable here, though huh?

What kind of school does she go to? Your plain old every day public
high school.

Here they punish kids for that trash talk, as well they should. I want
my kids to grow up to be something besides trash talking street thugs.