Doug Kanter

Default Michigan Muslims Want to Use Loudspeakers for Call to Prayer

Blackman new to this marine warfare thing. Next week's he's going to invent
the Grumman TBF Avenger, a propellor driven torpedo bomber, and try to sell
the idea to the Navy. He's also planning on informing various Great
Lakes-based Coast Guard stations that terrorists might try and boat over
from Canada. The CG has already had foot patrols at our harbor and others,
but I was under the impression that they were trying to figure out who keeps
leaving empty bait containers all over the breakwaters. Blackman will
straighten them out, though.

wrote in message
ink.net...
I guess you haven't heard of the USS Cole

"Henry Blackmoore" wrote in message
nk.net...
In article , "Doug Kanter"

wrote:

"I'm sure not one single potential terrorist has ever thought of using a

boat
to deliver a bomb. But now that you've told (CROSSPOSTED) them, all hell

will
break loose."