Henry Blackmoore

Default OT Texas Republicans

In article , "Don" wrote:

"Henry Blackmoore" wrote in message
hlink.net...
In article , "Don"

wrote:

"P.Fritz" wrote in message

"Henry Blackmoore" wrote in message
link.net...
In article , "jim--"
wrote:

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

news:c3dhc2g=.844e1d7c1ae2e7e90bbc8c284ef604be@ 1081964749.nulluser.com...
jim-- wrote:

I suppose it is a bad thing, but certainly not on the level of a
current
Senator killing a young lady named Mary Jo Kopechne then running
away
from
the accident. Or perhaps not on the same level as a POTUS

having
oral
sex
with an intern.

Sins, indeed, but they pale in comparision to Presidunce Bush

lying
get us into a war with Iraq, and causing the deaths of thousands

of
people, including many non-combatant civilians.

How is your sockpuppet pal Creaky these days? And Harry Hope, how

is
he
doing? Invite Creaky on your custom made 36 foot lobster boat

lately?

You know how a lot of men have names for their _____?
Do ya think that "creaky" is actually a pet name for Harry's _____?

Only if creaky's last name is limpwood.

Would his first name be Lyle?

What's your pet name Don?

None that I know of, why?

Wrong Don. I directed that comment to Don "I love the UN" White.
LOL