Default Hydro-Shield

Interesting creature.
I noticed their "testimonial"s are from '91-2000.

Strange.

And origionally built to protect Manatee's from a prop. I'm not sure
how much protection the animal would get when some yack goes flying
though the water at 40-60 and whacks one.

"Woah, doooode! The man's dead but it saved the prop" "Yo!, this
thang really DOES work!...."

JimH wrote:
Well, wouldn't you know it....I installed a brand new prop before the boat
was splashed and I ran into a submerged log today, doing some damage to that
prop. The old one goes on and the not so new one comes off to get repaired.

After I got home I surfed the net and ran across this product called
Hydro-Shield............ http://www.hydro-shield.com/why.htm It attaches
to the bottom of the lower unit skeg and is advertised to not only protect
the prop and skeg but improve performance.

I was thinking of putting on a set of Doel-Fins but this product seems to
offer more benefits, if what they claim is true.

Has anyone used this product on the I/O or O/B?

TIA for your answers.