JimH

Default HELP! Stain on seats!!

"SARAH" wrote in message
oups.com...
Thanks JimH!! And to EVERYONE!!
The leaf thing, maybe that is what happened. Any way to get that out??
I really don't think that is it BUT it is a better poss. (more than
anything else). My cover was ripped, I did get it fixed but maybe it is
from that..any sugg. on that area?
Also, I wish I could just uncover and leave it open, but I'm out on a
farm and the flies are SO bad!! I don't DARE do that. right now I have
cleaned all seats and have them covered with the cover on the boat. I
will bring them in and see if it helps if I set them in the sun through
the window. But any suggestions on the leaves area I will also look
into.

Thanks again to everyone!!! I have never been to a group that is so
helpful to a new comer!!

Read my initial post Sarah.