posted to alt.sailing.asa
Thom Stewart

Default Capt Rob Spends $27,950 for a KIA!!!

Thanks Scotty,

I used the Checking account for the Wire Transfer this past Holiday
Week-end. I have a Merrill Lynch Mng Account, made up rather heavy in
Munc. Bond (Tax Free) drawing from 5.250% -to 6.125%. The higher paying
Bonds are being re-claimed at a pretty alarming rate.

I have a very Comfortable Pension; even after 22years. So. I'm looking
seriously at making the money from the sale of "Pneuma" to do a little
more work for me.

Where is "Capt America" when I need him?!!

Keep talking though. I'll probably just plow it into ML Fund but Ol Thom
got a few extra bucks; thanks to Pneuma and it may just be time to
"GYBE" Feels kind of nice after all the Sadness of losing her. So.
let's hear what others ASA'er think:^)

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomPage