posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scotty

Default Capt Rob Spends $27,950 for a KIA!!!

Do you have a savings account? Is it an interest earning
checking account? Is this a troll?

Thom, at the very least, I wouldn't keep that much in a
checking account. I moved most of my money into an ING
savings account, it's at 4.25% interest today. I keep a
small amount in my local bank, checking account, just to pay
bills and such. You can withdrawal the ING money at any
time, un like a CD. I don't like taking risks , as in
playing the market. I like CDs.

Scotty

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message
Hey Nutsy,

Right now,today, my Checking Account is over $30,000.

Have an
appointment Monday with Merrill Lynch to make it start

doing some work
for me. Also going the give Smith Barney etc a chance

also.

Any suggestions? Remember I'm 80!

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomPage