posted to rec.boats.cruising,rec.boats,rec.boats.building

Default Hypalon paint or coating -- any experiences?

I keep reading posts going back years where people say they're going to
try out one or another of the hypalon coatings/paints to spruce up an
old inflatable, but nobody ever gives an update.

So, have any of you ever used one of these coatings (west marine has a
paint, there's another two-stage sealer/topcoat, a two-part catalyzed
hypalon coating, etc.)? I've got a great old tender that still holds
air, but is cosmetically challenged (and leaves blue stains on the
crew's butts).

Thanks to all!