Courtney Thomas

Default Suggestion for a 4-800 lb. inexpensive mooring ?

Ken Heaton wrote:
Train wheels are good. One wheel with half the axle is what a couple of
friends in Baddeck are using. He won't tell me where he got them.

Another option are Crusher Cones, inner or outer, made of manganese steel,
from rock crushers. About 1000 lbs I believe. Some other friends of mine
use them. I'm not sire where he got them, he's had them for years.

Perhaps Paul Hashem's Scrap Yard on Brookland St. in Sydney could help.
(902) 564-6346 They may have other suggestions.

Ken,

How are these people gettin' these things in the water :-)

Thanks again,

Courtney