Default Jacksonville Marinas

Again, thanks for all the good advice on Jacksonville. I had heard
about Ft. George Island, but I'd never thought about taking the ski
over there. Also thanks on the restaurant recommendation.

I've spent some time in Jacksonville and enjoyed it. I drove a few
miles south one evening and ate a delicious fish sandwich at what
I think was The Crab Shack. Their motto is "Free beer tomorrow.
You should have been here tomorrow." Gotta love it.

And a friend has a boat on the St. John River. He took me on a
ride way back into a shallow swampy area and then uptown
Jacksonville where we parked and ate pizza at some big indoor
shopping mall.

The wife and I are thinking about retiring down to Jacksonville,
so we rented a condo for the month of July. I figure if we can
stand the heat in July, it ain't gonna get no worse than that.

Michael