Default Suggestion for a 4-800 lb. inexpensive mooring ?

If you can find them locally, a couple of scrap trainwheels work well
too. ....and they have a handy hole in the middle to run your chain
through.

Matt

Terry K wrote:
How big a boat?

An engine from a T-bird might just do. All it needs is a trip through
the car wash to get the oil and crud out of it. No big deal.

I used a truck engine to moor my SC22 for years, and the local marina
guy dropped a concrete mooring he cast in his own yard into my
beachfront for 250 bucks, delivered. He told me it needed to cure on
land for a couple of weeks to satisfy the enviromaniacs.

Terry K