Doug Kanter

Default Political Conversation: Condi's Slip

" Tuuk" wrote in message
You suspect now that they are an item,,,, LOL,,,, what will you ding dongs
think of next??

And now for more information I am sure you will ignore. A new book
just out claims that Chirac told Bush in October, 2002 (when the US
got the unanimous UN vote to warn Saddam to allow full inspections, or
else) that he would back the US if they went to war in Iraq.

3 months later he "changed his mind". Why? They just signed oil
contracts with Saddam. Worth roughly $100 billion over several years.

What a revelation! Are you saying that political decisions are sometimes
made over oil or other commodities? You are a genius, and my new hero. You
are a god among men. Publish quickly before someone steals your theory.