posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default New survey

I have something in mind...

Frank... at the risk of stirring up a "hornet's nest" with this
group (smile)... I am going to recommend a MacGregor 26...
based on several of your comments.

The Mac is kind of a "Jack of all trades (sail versus power)...
but master of neither" type of situation. I would have enjoyed
a 30' plus trawler or sloop but ended up settling for the Mac for
various reasons having to do with my personal limitations.

For the time being... it will serve my purpose for being on the
water (lakes and/or coastal) and getting out there every now
and then... in conjuction with it's limitations.

Better than nothin.... heh heh

Best regards

Bill