Jeff

Default Boaters defend free anchorage in Old Harbor, Block Island, RI

Mys Terry wrote:
On 1 Jun 2006 17:16:02 -0500, Dave wrote:

On Thu, 01 Jun 2006 15:29:18 GMT, Mys Terry
said:

It isn't so marked on the latest version of chart 13217.

I have chart 13217 right in front of me, and it is clearly marked as a
restricted area. Go fish, troll.

Well, just out of curiosity I pulled up the copy of 13217 I downloaded from
NOAA a couple of months ago. Not marked restricted. So unless you've got a
more recently updated 13217, that's simply another lie.

I just went and looked at the copy of 13217 NOAA has for download and it shows
the dashed black line marking the whole harbor as restricted, just as I
described it to you. You just proved that you don't know how to read a chart.
Big surprise, since you have been wrong on every other point.

So you're insisting that a "dashed black line" always means
restricted. Please, take that Power Squadron course - you really need it!