Jeff

Default Boaters defend free anchorage in Old Harbor, Block Island, RI

Mys Terry wrote:

So despite your purported knowledge of 50 years you can't answer his
question.

Incorrect, Davey. I have no need to help Jean Poodle understand

what a harbor of
refuge is, and it has no bearing on the facts I have stated. He was

a fool to
try and enter the conversation without knowing what a harbor of

refuge is. He
has already made a complete arse of himself, and it appears he was

at least wise
enough to vacate the thread before doing himself further damage.

You are not
even that smart.

In other words, you admit you were completely wrong. Everyone knows
the general implication of "Harbor of Refuge;" you have been claiming
some vague yet all all-encompassing legal implication.

Please, sir, define Harbor of Refuge (as it relates to Federal

Designation) for
me. I assume you can answer this question? You could hardly have

any legitimate
opinions on the subject if you can't answer this simple question.
Simple, after all, is your specialty.

In other words, you're clueless, but desperately trying to trip up Dave.