Bert Robbins

Default Spanish troops pulling out shortly.

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Bert Robbins wrote:
"Don White" wrote in message

Anyone else want to chip in and help buy Tuuk a 3rd class seat to Iraq?

Whay are you afraid to go there yourself to protect your own freedom?

What a crock of crap. You're really working hard to buy into the Bush
bull****, Bertie.

Bought into it? I'm selling it? Are you interested in buying. I can get you
a change of party affiliation card real quick!

When do you think Prince Bandar will lower oil prices to help his buddy
Bush?

I think that the Saudi's are about to be in a world of hurt. We are on our
way to getting completely out of the Kingdom and when we do, the radical
wahabists might just have a good old fashioned muslim theocratic revolution.